Expectations for Practice Module
The Expectations for Practice Module is your CPL responsibility in your first year of membership. The module takes approximately 1-1 ½ hours to complete.
Module Learning Topics:
- Early Childhood Educators Act, 2007
- RECE professional and ethical responsibilities
- College Council and committees
- Professional misconduct, incompetence and incapacity
Before you begin the Expectations for Practice module, please note the technical requirements outlined below.
USE any one of the following:
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox (version 48 and later)
- Google Chrome (version 53 and later)
DO NOT USE Apple’s Safari web browser because your Certificate of Completion is not accessible using it.
Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- The latest version is required to open and save the module’s Certificate of Completion.
- Download a free version here.