Renew Now + FAQs
Please note, if you need to reset your password on My College Account, the password you create must be at least seven characters long and include at least one number.
If you have any questions about your renewal, review the Renewal Guide.
1. How can I renew online?
If you’re setting up your password for the first time, please ensure it is seven characters long and includes at least one number.
2. Where can I find my renewal due date?
3. I did not receive my personalized email with the link, what should I do?
Go to My College Account and click on “Forgot password?” Enter your email address on file with the College and you will receive an email to reset your password. Reminder: check your junk folder, too. Please note the link to renew is sent out two months before your renewal due date. You will not be able to complete your renewal before that time.
If your preferred email address has changed, you can change it htrough your My College Account.
4. Do I need to set up My College Account?
No, if you are already a member, your account has been created for you. Only College applicants should create a new account when they start their application process.
If you’re having trouble accessing your account, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How can I add my "Primary Place of Employment Business Name"?
- Click on the ‘Find’ button under the ‘Primary place of employment: Business name’ option. A window will pop up.
- Enter the postal code of the business in the ‘Postal Code’ field. Example: A2A 2A2 (note there is a space in the middle).
- Leave the other fields empty.
- If the postal code search does not work, leave that field blank and instead enter the first two words of the business in the ‘Company’ field.
6. How do I answer the questions about my eligibility to work in Canada?
Ask yourself: “Has my eligibility to work in Canada changed since my last renewal?”
If nothing has changed, then answer “no”. If your eligibility to work in Canada has changed since your last renewal, please answer “yes” and upload the appropriate documentation.
Please review the Renewal Guide for more information about the eligibity to work in Canada.
7. What should I do if I hit "Submit" and it does not work?
Your renewal won’t be submitted if you missed one of the mandatory questions. If you cannot submit your renewal, you can navigate the various sections and look for the red asterisk (*) beside the question you missed. Once your form has been completed and submitted, you should receive a confirmation message on the screen.