Home 9 Applicants


​If you are paying by cheque or money order or need a paper-based form, use one of the following. To complete the form, download and save it on your computer.
If you are paying by credit card, go to My College Account. ​


Current Members

New Applicants

Individual Assessment of Education

Former​ Members*

* Use this form if you are a former member who resigned or whose Certificate of Registration was suspended for failure to pay a fee or provide information. You have three years from the date of your suspension or resignation to apply for reinstatement. After this period, you must re​apply to become a member of the College.