If you are paying by cheque or money order or need a paper-based form, use one of the following. To complete the form, download and save it on your computer.
If you are paying by credit card, go to My College Account.
- Renew Online | Membership Renewal Form l Guide
- Change of Information Form | Guide
- Resignation Form | Guide
- Request to defer CPL Online | CPL Deferral Form
- Publication Order Form
- Proof of Professional Standing Form | Guide
- Application Withdraw Form | Guide
- Reconsideration by the Registrar or review by the Registration Appeals Committee Form | Guide
Individual Assessment of Education
- Individual Assessment of Education Form | Guide
- Validator’s Contact Information Form
- Self-Assessment of Educational Qualifications Form
* Former members do not have access to their My College Account until they have been reinstated. Please submit the Reinstatement Form provided in the link above if you are a former member who resigned or whose Certificate of Registration was suspended for failure to pay a fee, provide information or comply with CPL program requirements. You have three years from the date of your suspension or resignation to apply for reinstatement. After this period, you must reapply to become a member of the College.
Member Reporting Requirement re Criminal Charges
All members of the College have an ongoing obligation to notify the College of issues including:
- every charge and finding of guilt in relation to a criminal offence, an offence under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada) or the Food and Drugs Act (Canada) or any other offence relevant to the member’s suitability to practise the profession,
- every allegation that has been verified by a children’s aid society or other body that has similar responsibility, and
- every proceeding and finding in relation to professional misconduct, incompetence or incapacity by another regulatory body or professional association
To submit a report, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org