The College’s General Application Guide
The College’s General Application Guide only applies to applicants and former members who are applying to the College under Application Pathway 1.*
*Application Pathway 1 only applies to applicants and former members who do not require an individual assessment of their education. See the instructions on the How to Apply/Forms page to determine if Application Pathway 1 applies to you.
The General Application Guide is organized into the following sections. You are encouraged to read the entire guide in order. However, you may also click on any one of the links below to go to a specific section. At the bottom of each page, there are ‘Next’ and ‘Back’ buttons to help you navigate through the guide in order; there is also a button to return to this main page at any time.
- Requirement 1: Completing the General Application Form
- Section 1: Confirmation of Applicant’s Understanding
- Section 2: Previous Applications
- Section 3: Application Package
- Section 4: Application and Registration Fees
- Section 5: Personal Information
- Section 6: Educational Requirement
- Section 7: Professional Regulation (Licensure)
- Section 8: Issues Potentially Affecting Practice
- Section 9: Acknowledgement
- Requirement 2: Gathering Supporting Documents
- Requirement 3: Paying the Application and Registration Fees
- Submitting the Application Package
- What Happens After You Submit Your Application Package
- What To Do If You Have More Questions
- Throughout the General Application Guide the term “applicant” or “applicants” refers to persons who have never been a member of the College and to former members who are re-applying to the College under Application Pathway 1.
- If certain content applies only to former members, that will be indicated by using the term “former members”.
- This General Application Guide is for the General Application Form that is valid until June 30, 2018. (Check the bottom of your General Application Form for the validity date). This guide does not align with any other version of the General Application Form.