Requirement 3: Paying the Application and Registration Fees
The third requirement under Application Pathway 1 is to submit payment of the application and registration fees.
Important: In order for the College to open an application file for you, you must submit a completed General Application Form and full payment of the application and registration fees. You must complete each section in full. The College will return forms that are not completely full and/or if payment is not included.
Fees vary depending on your registration history with the College. For a list of the application and registration fees, see this page.
The General Application Form categorizes payment methods into two groups. Review ‘Section 4: Application and Registration Fees’ of the General Application Form to determine which method you would like to use to pay the fees.
Click on a payment method below to see instructions for how to make the payment. The College does not accept payment by cash.
1. Cheque / money order / bank draft made out to the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Make the cheque, money order, or bank draft payable to the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Are you paying by cheque? If so, note that:
- An additional processing fee of $35 (in Canadian dollars) will be charged for any cheque that is not honoured (i.e., not sufficient funds (NSF)).
- Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Are you paying by money order? If so, note that:
- Money orders are only accepted if they are in Canadian funds and from a Canadian issuer.
- Print your name on the cheque, money order, or bank draft.
- In the ‘Section 4: Application and Registration Fees’ of the General Application Form, select the “Cheque / money order / bank draft made out to the College of Early Childhood Educators” option and provide the information requested for that option. A description of what information to provide is available in ‘Section 4: Application and Registration Fees’ of this guide.
- Mail your cheque, money order, or bank draft to the College. Photocopied, scanned, or faxed cheques, money orders, or bank drafts are not accepted.
- You should mail your cheque, money order, or bank draft together with your completed General Application Form (and supporting documents). Submitting everything as one package makes it easier for the College to cross-reference your payment with your General Application Form.
- The College’s mailing address is provided in the ‘Submitting the Application Package’ section of this guide.
2. Visa, Visa Debit, or MasterCard
- If you will be paying by Visa, Visa Debit, or MasterCard, you must provide all required information on the General Application Form. If any of the information is not provided on the General Application Form, the College will not process your fee and will return your form to you.
- In the ‘Section 4: Application and Registration Fees’ of the General Application Form:
- Select the “Visa”, “Visa Debit”, or “MasterCard” box that corresponds to your card.
- Review the authorization statement, check the box beside the authorization statement, and enter the amount to be charged to your credit or debit card.
- Provide the other required details about your card (e.g., cardholder name, card number, etc.). Information about these details is described in ‘Section 4: Application and Registration Fees’ of this guide.