If you are paying by cheque or money order or need a paper-based form, use one of the following. If you are paying by credit card, go to My College Account.
- Proof of Professional Standing Form | Guide
- Application Withdraw Form | Guide
- Reconsideration by the Registrar or review by the Registration Appeals Committee Form | Guide
Individual Assessment of Education
- Individual Assessment of Education Form | Guide
- Validator’s Contact Information Form
- Self-Assessment of Educational Qualifications Form
* Former members do not have access to their My College Account until they have been reinstated. Please submit the Reinstatement Form provided in the link above if you are a former member who resigned or whose Certificate of Registration was suspended for failure to pay a fee, provide information or comply with CPL program requirements. You have three years from the date of your suspension or resignation to apply for reinstatement. After this period, you must reapply to become a member of the College.