Forms are available in an electronic format with fillable fields for improved readability. It is recommended that you complete your form on a PC rather than a Mac for compatibility reasons. In order to fill out the forms electronically, Adobe Acrobat Reader XI or higher is required. Click
here to download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To complete and submit an electronic form:1) Click on the form you wish to fill out.2) Download the form onto your computer. Close the browser.3) Open the form and fill in all the required fields in each section. Incomplete forms will delay the processing time.4) Save the completed form. Close the form.5) E-mail the form as an attachment to
email@example.com.Technical RequirementsIf you experience performance issues using Internet Explorer (version 11 and later), Firefox or Google Chrome , please report the issue at
firstname.lastname@example.org. To assist us, please include:
• Name and the version of the browser you were using, plus the operating system you were using (e.g. Windows 10);• Detailed description of the issue you experienced.
Note: You MUST save the PDF form to your computer first before completing it electronically, otherwise you could lose your work. Check frequently to ensure your work is saved.
1. Membership Renewal Form
Read the Membership Renewal Guide
2. Change of Information Form
Read the Change of Information Guide
3. Request for Membership Resignation Form
4. Request for Membership Reinstatement Form
If you are a former member of the College and if your Certificate of Registration was cancelled for more than three years or if it was revoked due to non-payment of fees, you will need to fill out a different form from those who have never been members of the College. Please read the Application Guide for Former Members and fill out the
Application Form for Former Members.
5. Application Guide for Former Members
6. Application Form for Former Members
* The College of Early Childhood Educators provides information and communication in an accessible manner when requested. If you require an accessible format and/or communication support, please contact a College staff member or the College at email@example.com