Information about COVID-19 vaccines
Letters to government requesting priority access:
Additional COVID-19 vaccine information:
- November 22, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccine Bookings to Open For All Children Aged Five to 11
- September 2, 2021: Immunization Disclosure Policy and Health and Safety Updates from Phil Graham, Assistant Deputy Minister Early Years and Child Care Division
- September 2, 2021: Resource guide for licensed child care. Covid-19 immunization disclosure policy
- August 17, 2021: Ontario Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Policies Mandatory for High-Risk Settings. Province to Begin Offering Third Doses of COVID-19 Vaccines to Most Vulnerable Ontarians
- May 23, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccine Booking Expanding to Youth 12+ Ahead of Schedule. Schedule Youth Appointments Through the Provincial Booking System, Call Centre and Select Pharmacies
- May 17, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccine Booking Expanding to Ontarians 18+ Ahead of Schedule. Province Invites All Adults to Schedule Their First Dose Appointment.
- May 10, 2021: Ontario expands their eligibilityfor the COVID-19 vaccine. Those with at-risk health conditions and those who cannot work from home are now eligible.
- May 2, 2021: Ontario expands COVID-19 vaccination bookings. Those aged 18+ in hotspot areas are eligible to book.
- April 27, 2021: Those working inlicensed child care are now eligible to receive the vaccine. To book your appointment, call 1-833-943-3900 or through your local public health unit. If you’re working in unlicensed child care, we recommend contacting your local public health unit to find out when you may be eligible to receive the vaccine.