Forms are available in an electronic format with fillable fields for improved readability. It is recommended that you complete your form on a PC rather than a Mac for compatibility reasons. In order to fill out the forms electronically, Adobe Acrobat Reader XI or higher is required.
Click here to download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To complete and submit an electronic form:1) Click on the form you wish to fill out.2) Download the form onto your computer. Close the browser.3) Open the form and fill in all the required fields in each section. Incomplete forms will delay the processing time.4) Save the completed form. Close the form.5) E-mail the form as an attachment to email@example.com.Technical Requirements
If you experience performance issues using Internet Explorer (version 11 and later), Firefox (version 48 and later) or Google Chrome (version 53 and later), please report the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org. To assist us, please include:• version of the browser you were using, plus the operating system you were using (e.g. Windows 10);• description of the issue you experienced.
Application Guide - Standard (to be used with Application Forms 1, 2 and 3 below)
Application Guide - Individual Assessment
1. Application Form - for graduates of OCAATs and Approved Post Secondary Programs in Early Childhood Education
2. Application Form - for applicants with AECEO/Aféseo Letter of Equivalency Certificate, Recognition of Equivalency Certificate issued prior to February 23, 2014.
3. Application Form - for applicants who hold a license or certificate granted by a regulatory authority of another province of territory which is considered a match to the Certificate of Registration issued by the College of Early Childhood Educators
4. Application Form - Individual Assessment
Change of Information Form
Request for Review by the Registration Appeals Committee Form
Request for Application Withdrawal
* The College of Early Childhood Educators provides information and communication in an accessible manner when requested. If you require an accessible format and/or communication support, please contact a College staff member or the College at email@example.com