Social Media Policy
Engaging with the College on Social Media
This guide has been written to explain how the College of Early Childhood Educators will interact with the public on its social media platforms, (currently YouTube and Twitter).
- The College will manage its social media platforms during regular business hours, (Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
- Content posted by the College may be removed from YouTube or Twitter without notice if the College deems it is no longer valid or up to date.
- The College will monitor its social media platforms and respond to inquiries when appropriate.
- The College asks that users be respectful and reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments and/or block any users who post messages which are deemed as offensive, rude, aggressive or abusive to an individual or an organization.
- The College is committed to making our information available in both French and English. The College will reply to questions or comments in the official language in which they are posted.
For questions or concerns, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org