Getting Ready for the Mandatory CPL Program
Registered early childhood educators (RECEs) will begin to engage in the mandatory Continuous Professional Learning (CPL) program the next time they renew their membership on or after September 1, 2016.
The Notice of Continuous Professional Learning (CPL) Program Requirements is an important document that communicates to members and stakeholders the:
- current requirements of the CPL program;
- rules respecting the timelines;
- order and the frequency for completing the requirements;
- records that members must keep; and
- consequences of non-compliance with the CPL program.
- Visit the College’s website, college-ece.ca/cpl, to find out more information about the CPL program components, resources and FAQs.
More questions about the CPL program? Contact the Professional Practice Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.