January 12-13, 2016
Council met at the College’s offices in Toronto on January 12 and 13 and participated in the following:
- Annual Meeting of Members on the evening of January 9. Visit youtube.com/collegeofece to view the Minister of Education’s message to attendees and a special presentation on professionalism and interprofessional collaboration.
- An update on the review of Council’s non-statutory committees.
- An update on regulations under the Child Care and Early Years Act.
- A discussion about budget assumptions for 2017-18.
- An update from staff on work related to Council’s strategic priorities.
- A set of special presentations on diversity in support of strategic priority 4.
- An update on the Continuous Professional Learning Program and Leadership Pilot 2.
Council meetings are open to the public. The next Council meeting is scheduled for April 6-7, 2016.