Spring 2016 Connexions
Practice Guideline: Supporting Positive Interactions with Children
This resource is designed to help registered early childhood educators (RECEs) understand their ethical and professional responsibility to support positive interactions with children.
It will support RECEs as they:
• Foster nurturing responsive relationships
• Promote the development of self-regulation
• Develop strategies to support positive interactions
• Reflect on their professional practice.
* The College of Early Childhood Educators provides information and communication in an accessible manner when requested. If you require an accessible format and/or communication support, please contact a College staff member or the College at